III Puzzle Competition Puzzleando. Extra Summer 2009

For those who speaks english you are welcome to speak here about everything you want about puzzles. This is a space for joining puzzle-makers from all around the world.
Responder
jesuso
Puzzlero mayor
Puzzlero mayor
Participaciones en quedadas: 4
Número de piezas preferido: 13200
Puzzle en construcción: Retablo de Sta.Columba(18.000)

Mensaje por jesuso »

Traducción al inglés realizada por Proyectil

Contest rules. (en español)

1.- The main objective of the contest is to make a 500 pieces puzzle in A and B categories, and one 1000 pieces puzzle in C category in the least time possible.

2.- For this edition are established 3 categories:
- A. INDIVIDUAL. 500 pieces jigsaw puzzle (A model)
- B. PAIR. 500 pieces jigsaw puzzle (B model)
- C. GROUPS. Minimun 3 people maximum 5 - 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle (C model)

3.- It will be possible to participate en each category. For categories A and B, a memeber could participate in a maximum of two pair and two groups. For the individual category, the participant should be registered in the forum (it's free). to participate only requirement. For pairs and groups categories, it will be enough with one memeber registered. In groups category we recommend to the components to be from the same geographical place that will give name to the group. Nevertheless it is admitted groups from people of each city.

4.- It will be possible to make the puzzle in any place at any time. Chrono time will began to run since all the pieces are dropped into the workarea and begans the pieces clasification. The chrono should stop when the last piece is placed into the complete jigsaw puzzle. It is recommended to turn off the mobile, and to have enougth time to make the jigsaw puzzle without stops. The organization will update regularly the classification

5.- There will be an independent clasification for each one of the categories. It will be accepted a maximum of 3 records by participant, group or pair. At the end of the contest, we'll take into account the best of this 3 marks for each category.

6.- No time penalties will take into consideration if you make several attempts.

7.- The contest will take place during june, july, august and september months. Start time will be the 1st of june and end time to communicate the results will be 15th september midnight.

8.- Prizes for each category: 1st place: Trophy/certificate and Big Educa puzzle, 2nd and 3rdb place: Certificate and a gift.
The price-giving ceremony should be in the next puzzler meeting that will take place after the finishing of the contest.

9.- The fact of participating, supose the total acceptance of the rules. Each incidence not reflected in this rules, should be resolved by The Organization. The validity of the marks are based in the act in good faith of each participant just because is not possible to verify if they are really valid.

10.- Chosen puzzles for this contest are:

CATEGORIA A (Individual) - 500 piezas
EDUCA Ref. 14114 - 500 PESCANDO EN EL RÍO LI, CHINA
Imagen

CATEGORIA B (Pair) - 500 piezas
EDUCA Ref. 14143 - 500 ANTICA OSTERIA, VIKTOR SHVAIKO
Imagen

CATEGORIA C (Groups/Zones) - 1.000 piezas
EDUCA Ref. 14141 - 1000 LAGO EMERALD Y ROCOSAS CANADIENSES
Imagen

NOTE:
Each one who is interested in retransmit online throught the internet, please, contact Prit. (Requirements: PC, webcam, router access)
CATEGORÍA A - Individual
CLASIFICACIÓN PROVISIONAL
1. Laura.............. 66' 01".
2. jc.................... 74' 29''. .......otros intentos: 79' 16'' y 84' 08".
3. головоломки..... 78' 15''.
4. PuzzlemaniaD..... 85' 57''. ..... otros intentos: 92' 45''.
5. prit................ 86' 24''.
6. jesuso............ 92' 06''.
7. Proyectil........ 106' 30".
8. nakkan.......... 111' 36''.
9. MJ................ 117' 00''. .......otros intentos: 132' 00''.
10. Shinabe.......... 122' 00''
11. susalm........... 188' 00''.
CATEGORÍA B - Pair
1. jc y prit ...................... 47 '52''
2. sisia y prit ................... 58 '05''
3. MJ y Proyectil............... 69' 10''.
4. Susalm y nakkan............ 83' 00''.
5. Susalm y su hija............. 87' 10''.
6. MJ y jesuso.................. 90' 09''.
7. Elenita y Martin............. 102' 00''
CATEGORÍA C - Groups/Zones
1. Sisia, Martin, Elenita, prit................... 1h. 52' 53'' (bajo condiciones climatológicas adversas: viento de +12m/s, moscas mordedoras, etc.)
2. Proyectil, MJ y jesuso......................... 2h. 54' 50''.
3. MJ, Beatriz, Proyectil, Javilín y Mampo.... 3h. 52' 20''.
Última edición por jesuso el 15 Sep 2009 23:33, editado 21 veces en total.

koalanina
Puzzlero incipiente
Puzzlero incipiente
Participaciones en quedadas: 1

Re: III Puzzle Competition Puzzleando. Extra Summer 2009

Mensaje por koalanina »

Our german puzzleforum is currrently still down but most of the active users joined in a "waiting for the new forum"-thread on an old website (which was closed when we started the cooperation with puzzleonline.de last autumn and got the forum some of you might have seen). So even if our forum is down for a while (mabye we'll have luck and it works soon again), I was able to write about the competetion and translate the rules to the german forum members. And until now, at least one of them is going to take part so far, I think in the individual category but not sure yet (well as you see it's not me, I'll still think about it). I suggested we could do it on our meeting in Berlin, so well, when the forum is online again it will be easier to really talk about it with the others, maybe there will be a team "Germany" or even more then as well!

PuzzlemaniaD
Puzzlero recién llegado
Participaciones en quedadas: 0
Número de piezas preferido: 500
Puzzle en construcción: Antique Rome (2000 pcs.)
Contactar:

Mensaje por PuzzlemaniaD »

:laola:
I just finished the competition and needed 92 minutes and 45 seconds. Just let me know where I can post the pictures I took every 5 minutes. In the meantime you can find them in my blog. Thank you very much.
Amalia

PuzzlemaniaD
Puzzlero recién llegado
Participaciones en quedadas: 0
Número de piezas preferido: 500
Puzzle en construcción: Antique Rome (2000 pcs.)
Contactar:

Mensaje por PuzzlemaniaD »

ups, I did it again
and it took 85:57 minutes :salta:

this was my second try - I guess, I wont be much faster than that.
It was a great pleasure!!

Responder

Volver a “All about jigsaw puzzles”